Hello, i'm looking for this book on wattpad. Its a BL love story and short story. Can someone help me remember thr title of this book?

The story is about a main character (asian or half-asian) who was in live with his best friend but he is now marrying a woman. The little brother of the best friend was in love with the main caracter. They start to have a friends with benifits relationship type at first.

2 réponses

Évaluation
  • il y a 4 mois

Hello. I'm looking for a short story on Wattpad. It's a bad luck story. Does anyone know the title of this book ?

The story's main character (Asian or half Asian) was in love with his best friend ; but is now going to marry a woman. His best friend's little brother was in love with the main character. They begin as friends ; then go into a relationship

• Neilil y a 4 moisSignaler

Le petit frère de son meilleur ami était amoureux du personnage principal. Ils commencent comme des amis ; puis entrent dans une relation

• il y a 4 mois

Pas compris ce qui est indiqué!

Vous avez d’autres questions ? Pour obtenir des réponses, posez vos questions dès maintenant.