what's one thing made you fall in love with it when you saw it for the first time?

thing=inanimate object

Mise à jour:

@sean-she is leo kliensen :)

41 réponses

Pertinence
  • il y a 7 ans
    Meilleure réponse

I don't accept that we fall in love with material things. we only like and attracted to material things. Love is always with live ones, like bf/gf, parents, bro sis, God and some other people. Often I see that people are having misconception of word Love. They love every thing whether its a spiritual, material or natural. The love bf/gf, love parents, love, friends, love stalwarts, love God, love books, love traditional customs. love nature, love girl, love women, love bro and sis, love mom dad. I don't know whether this love is love or magnetic field. We have certain other emotionswhich we follow with love. Love is never alone. It carries some other emotions with it. For example:- Bf/Gf - Sex, Parents-respect and attachment. Bro. sis- kindness and affection, God-faith and attachment, friends- attraction for conversion into sex/marriage. Other People- Nearness. Matereisl Things liking and need. If some one don't like my views, no worry my purpose is not to convince any one to agree with me But my line af thinking and actions is as stated above.

ITS NOT NECESSARY TO AGREE BUT ONE MUST READ IT.

Thank you.

Source(s) : ever feel
  • il y a 7 ans

Cadbury's Dairy Milk

• Anonyme
    il y a 7 ans

Vaginas :3

Source(s) : Hehe :3
  • il y a 7 ans

I never fell in love with an inanimate object, at least not yet.

• Que pensez-vous des réponses ? Vous pouvez vous connecter afin de voter pour la réponse.
  • jms043
    Lv 7
    il y a 7 ans

A 1949 Ford convertible, brand new. I was 18 at the time.

• il y a 7 ans

Tumblr, Harry Potter books.

• Anonyme
    il y a 7 ans

A Doctor Who plush of the TARDIS and a Doctor Who bow tie with the sonic screwdriver. I'm a HUGE Doctor Who fan!!! ^.^ <3

• Tiger
    Lv 7
    il y a 7 ans

My Goldwing 1200SEI

Animate object: a cat drinking milk when I entered the kitchen at my age 5 (i think)

• il y a 7 ans

Nothing, I do not think love at first sight is real. I have fallen in love with things after a few times of seeing it.

• Steve
    Lv 7
    il y a 7 ans

the San Juan Mountains

• Jenny
    Lv 6
    il y a 7 ans

I've never felt any sense of love for an inanimate object.

Vous avez d’autres questions ? Pour obtenir des réponses, posez vos questions dès maintenant.