Causes for chronic knee pain?

I've been having chronic knee pain for about a year now. About a year ago, I ran long distance track at my school. Our workouts would consist of about 5 miles a day. During this time, my knee would have this really sharp, stabbing pain. I just thought it was runners knee, so I shook it off as nothing. When the... afficher plus I've been having chronic knee pain for about a year now. About a year ago, I ran long distance track at my school. Our workouts would consist of about 5 miles a day. During this time, my knee would have this really sharp, stabbing pain. I just thought it was runners knee, so I shook it off as nothing. When the season was over, my knee pain became less severe but never went away. One day, I was walking up the stairs at my school, and I felt this severe pain all the way through my leg with the hurt knee. After that, it began popping everytime I straightened it out or put weight on it. At first, there was pain associated with the pop but then after a week it stopped hurting while it popped. Now, I have an achy feeling in it and I can't use it to stand up, it feels like it may give out (though it never has). What could be wrong with my knee?
1 réponse 1