Does this make you take Anthony Watts more seriously?

Anthony Watts et al have a new unpublished study that purports to show that warming in the U.S. is less than previously reported. Almost simultaneously, he has posted a video to his website that portrays well-known climate scientists as Nazis. Does he really expect to be taken seriously when he does that? I often... afficher plus Anthony Watts et al have a new unpublished study that purports to show that warming in the U.S. is less than previously reported. Almost simultaneously, he has posted a video to his website that portrays well-known climate scientists as Nazis. Does he really expect to be taken seriously when he does that? I often hear people on here complain about the way climate science is done; is THIS the way it should be done?
Mettre à jour: Ian, do you just make stuff up that you think is true? I think it's great that Watts questions station quality and enlisted people to help with that, it's an important service. Here's a question of mine from three years ago where I mentioned that Watts was getting credit for doing that in the... afficher plus Ian, do you just make stuff up that you think is true? I think it's great that Watts questions station quality and enlisted people to help with that, it's an important service. Here's a question of mine from three years ago where I mentioned that Watts was getting credit for doing that in the atmospheric science community:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...

Most of the rest of what Watts does is garbage, though.
14 réponses 14