Why do our adult children hate us, resent us, refuse to share & blame us parents for all misfortunes?

Why do adult kids blame their parents for their financial problems? Why do they say we are old and stupid? Why are the parents dreams and hopes and goals ... silly and worthless ... yet at the same time, adult children expect their parents to come up with vast fortunes of money? Why do we suffer belittlement in... afficher plus Why do adult kids blame their parents for their financial problems?
Why do they say we are old and stupid?
Why are the parents dreams and hopes and goals ... silly and worthless ... yet at the same time, adult children expect their parents to come up with vast fortunes of money?
Why do we suffer belittlement in our senior years, if, we do not have assets to give?
Why do these adults expect so much from their parents yet refuse to share or assist in the inherited financial gain that these people expect to get gifted to them?
For instance ... the family home ...?
Who thinks it is a bit much to expect from another human being?
Is it just us ... in the modern world who suffer this pressure from our offspring?
Why do we allow our children to snarl and hiss over our assets or our money and why do we, as parents, owe these people our lives unto death?
Quality of life?
It seems to me that these adult children absolutely hate and begrudge their own parents having even a house to live in yet they want the same thing themselves.
Are you at risk of being a homeless person as your adult kids call you a fool for trying to successfully achieve a humble lifestyle ...?
The older we get ... the more stupid we are and as our eyes grow dim, we are laughed at and ridiculed for being human ... we get old ... we become worthless and no more than a burden unless we have managed to build a bank account to keep those kids respecting us ... otherwise we are just old people and they do not want us around ... do they?
Mettre à jour: ***
-Cry me a headstone ... and ... I will dig you a grave-
-Not every soul ... is a soul ... we can save-
Alone in our souls we do stand up and fight ...
Angels just rest their wings before they take flight.
11 réponses 11