Knee pain. knee pain Help?

I'm 14 and I play a lot of basketball. Lately my knee has been hurting me and I don't know if I directly injured it but lately I feel like its been getting clogged. Whenever I play I feel pain and initially I thought I strained a muscle but now I'm pretty sure the blood isn't circulating correctly.... afficher plus I'm 14 and I play a lot of basketball. Lately my knee has been hurting me and I don't know if I directly injured it but lately I feel like its been getting clogged. Whenever I play I feel pain and initially I thought I strained a muscle but now I'm pretty sure the blood isn't circulating correctly. Today I've been walking a lot and I feel when I stop walking the blood just like stops at my knee and it hurts. Now I'm home and I'm keeping it elevated but when I let it go I feel like the Blood again gets clogged. By clogged I mean that it flows very slowly. I'm pretty sure that it's swollen. Should I see a doctor or is there a remedy to cure it? I want to stop it before it gets serious
2 réponses 2