mliz55
Lv 6
mliz55 a posé la question dans Society & CultureEtiquette · il y a 1 décennie

Have you ever wanted to say "Thank-You?

like when Yahoo works hard to fix a problem, or Google figures out how to block mean hi-jackers, or any other time when you see that someone has done some hard work that makes your life better?

When I see people face to face, I can say 'thanks', but for those others, how do we say thank-you?

2 réponses

Pertinence
  • Anonyme
    il y a 1 décennie
    Réponse favorite

Just express yourself!

Sorry,, but this is coming from someone who finds the "written" word easier to express my true and genuine feelings.

If you tell them, how unexpected or different the manner was that you or your concerns were treated, even without actually saying "Thank you", you express your appreciation.

If more people would take the time to express their appreciation, then maybe it wouldn't be such a rare occurrence.

Go for it!

• il y a 1 décennie

I wondered if other people thought that too. I guess it's basic politeness on our part, but I do wish there was some way to thank them more personally. ^.^

I guess the only thing i can think of is either buy stock or just be nice on the site.

It makes me feel good to see other people being polite and nice amidst the turmoil of the day. Thank you.

Vous avez d’autres questions ? Pour obtenir des réponses, posez vos questions dès maintenant.