Anonyme
Anonyme a posé la question dans Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · il y a 1 décennie

My husband refuses to spend any quality time or time alone with any of our 9 children. What should we do?

6 réponses

Pertinence
  • Bobby
    Lv 7
    il y a 1 décennie
    Meilleure réponse

Start by not having any more children. I'm not sure if you can make your husband change. You and the kids will have to do the best you can to be a family.

• il y a 1 décennie

this is a tough situation, i would sit him down and tell him to spend time with the kids at least, and i wouldn't have anymore children if he isn't willing to spend time with them.

if he keeps refusing, i would suggest a break and maybe some marriage counselling to find out what his problem is, you must remember, you can not make someone change, they must change on their own terms.

i could be blunt and just say tell him to snap out of it and spend time with the kids or get out.

Source(s) : opinionated
  • il y a 1 décennie

Get a second husband.

• Anonyme
    il y a 1 décennie

Follow his lead and let the courts take them away for neglect. Hell, can you really blame him?

• Que pensez-vous des réponses ? Vous pouvez vous connecter afin de voter pour la réponse.
  • Anonyme
    il y a 1 décennie

first fix your self, not only for you but for your kids. second you can't make any one do anything they do not want. he will regret it , not enjoying his kids when they actually want ot be their dad. you just be the best mom for them.

• il y a 1 décennie

you need to talk to him, if that doesn't work then you need to get rid of him. if he doesn;t care about you, you shouldn't care about him.

Vous avez d’autres questions ? Pour obtenir des réponses, posez vos questions dès maintenant.