:) a posé la question dans Beauty & StyleHair · il y a 1 décennie

any way to get hair thinner?

ok so i really want to get my hair thinner but i cant any ideas?!

10 réponses

Pertinence
  • il y a 1 décennie
    Meilleure réponse

Go to your local Cosmetologist or hair dresser's & ask then to thin out your hair.

They take their sissors and run them down your hair, thinning the unwanted thick hair.

Honestly; i don't agree with the above, thick hair is a pain, and straightening it just makes it stiff and unmovable.

TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS IN YOUR POSITION; i thinned out my hair; its way better & feels so much lighter. :]

Good luck. :D

• il y a 1 décennie

i have been a hair stylist for 20 years and my suggestion is to go to a stylist and have it thinned the right way there are several ways to do it with thining shears or a razor that slides down the shaft. it works or if you have really thick hair have it layered it takes off the bulk and weight.

• il y a 1 décennie

Try getting it layered this always thins out my hair!

• il y a 1 décennie

I have thick hair

when i want it to be thin i straighten my hair

but i think thick hair is pretty

• Que pensez-vous des réponses ? Vous pouvez vous connecter afin de voter pour la réponse.
  • il y a 1 décennie

dont. i thinned mine out and it looks like i have some disease

but if you want, go to your hair stylist and ask to get it thinned out :)

• il y a 1 décennie

The stylist can thin it out for you. Or you can get layers.

• Maya24
    Lv 4
    il y a 1 décennie

keep ur thick hair...but if u realllly wnat to have it thhiner go to a hairdresser and they can cut it with thinning scissiors

• il y a 1 décennie

Go to you stylist and ask them to thin it out for you.

Source(s) : Stylist
  • il y a 1 décennie

go to a salon and asked for it to be 'thinned'. they take a thinning razor and thin out your hair. it works, my friends have done it.

• il y a 1 décennie

thick hair is beautiful!

its a sign of fertility::: so keep it!

xoxo-

amiii

Vous avez d’autres questions ? Pour obtenir des réponses, posez vos questions dès maintenant.