Anonyme
Anonyme a posé la question dans HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · il y a 1 décennie

I kneed help finding pain killers ?

is there a good site that list all the pain killers from A-Z I try google it but I was not able 2 find anything. I am trying 2 find out about cobonox or some weird name like that. my dentist gave it 2 me but while I wait 4 it 2 be filled I wanted 2 do some research on it and I forgot what the real name is but I do think it's something like cobonox or at least I hope I got it close any answers 2 a good site would help out.

4 réponses

Pertinence
  • il y a 1 décennie
    Meilleure réponse

i would try webmd.com or go to google and search pdr (physicians desk reference). a pdr will generally have all medications listed and the side effects of them. hope this helps!

• il y a 4 ans

go see a chiropractor. i had knee pain. the orthopedic surgeon said i absolutely need surgery and i would be in a cast for 10 weeks. but first take these pain killers. then a friend said go see a chiropractor first to get a second opinion. so i went the chiropractor. She massaged my spine and gave me ultra sound on my knee. I went for a few days and the pain in my knee went away completely. the orthopedic just wanted to make money.

• heogog
    Lv 6
    il y a 1 décennie

Your best bet is to either call or go to a pharmacy and ask the pharmacist about what the medication is and what it does. You don't have to get it filled in order to ask the pharmacist a question.

As to your spelling- nothing showed up under that name.

Source(s) : RN
  • Anonyme
    il y a 1 décennie

Go to WEB MD and look for either the pdr or look under medication list..or you can try their search..Web

Source(s) : Webmd
Vous avez d’autres questions ? Pour obtenir des réponses, posez vos questions dès maintenant.