mliz55
Lv 6
mliz55 a posé la question dans Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · il y a 1 décennie

Would you like a hand knit sweater, even if it is not beautiful?

If someone makes you a gift, hand made, would you appreciate it even if the project is clearly a beginner project?

9 réponses

Pertinence
  • il y a 1 décennie
    Réponse favorite

I am sure you are probably being too hard on yourself. After spending so much time knitting it, you are seeing things about it that no one else would. A handknit sweater looks different from the machine knit styles you see in stores - not "worse" - just different - adds to their charm and to me, their desirability - truly a one-of-a-kind. What a thoughtful gift. I have knit many sweaters for others and have never received one myself. I would treasure it!

• il y a 1 décennie

I sure would love it. Any hand made gift come from the heart. Some of my most prized possessions are hand made gifts from my kids when they were small. They may not be the most beautiful things but they sure showed lots of love in them.

Karan

• Clare
    Lv 7
    il y a 1 décennie

Of course I'd love it and I'd wear it proudly. Anyone can go to a store and spend a couple minutes buying something for a gift. But, when someone spends a long time making me something, it shows me they really care for me, and I just love that!

• yorkie
    Lv 6
    il y a 1 décennie

yes. one of my fave sweaters is an old scruffy black one. it stretched... it now comes down to my knees. my hands don't come out the sleeves and i have to wear a vest under it as the v-neck is a bit low.

it looks great with tight black jeans and chunky boots.

also, in winter, under a big coat nobody will care about a sweater being less than perfect. as long as it is soft and warm!

• Que pensez-vous des réponses ? Vous pouvez vous connecter afin de voter pour la réponse.
  • il y a 1 décennie

I would appreciate it and if it wasn't too small I would wear it. I can't imagine anyone you love enough to make a sweater for not loving you enough to wear it.

• ?
    Lv 4
    il y a 4 ans

the only place I actual have seen them is commonly at craft exhibits and sales or church bazaar. assorted cases you detect people who knit and crochet blankets, booties, infant products. because of the fact it will be Spring quickly, you could discover some springing up.

• Anonyme
    il y a 1 décennie

I would, because sweaters take reallllllllllly hard work.

• Anonyme
    il y a 1 décennie

id like it but wouldnt wear it.

• Claire
    Lv 4
    il y a 1 décennie

i would definitely appreciate it.

would i wear it? probably not.

Vous avez d’autres questions ? Pour obtenir des réponses, posez vos questions dès maintenant.