Anonyme
Anonyme a posé la question dans Beauty & StyleHair · il y a 1 décennie

HAIR THINNING How can I make my hair thick?

My hair was once thick and long and now it is getting short and thin. What can I use to make it thick again?

11 réponses

Pertinence
  • il y a 1 décennie
    Meilleure réponse

Mane N Tail is a very good shampoo for thickening the hair. Castor Oil is good as well. Biotin, which I'm currently using right now, is a mineral supplement for thickening the hair. Also, I'm not sure if you want to cut your hair, but layers helps to give your hair a thicker look, and it looks even better when they grow out . Hope this helps :-)

• Connectez-vous pour commenter des réponses
  • il y a 1 décennie

im going through exactly the same thing as you are right now, my hair was once thick and long but now its thining and getting short, try eating a healthier diet and taking some vitamins to increase your general health, eat some nuts like almonds and brazil nutsand drink aloe vera juice

try braiding your hair to delay relaxing your hair, condition your atleast once a week with a deep conditioner, rub castor oil into your scalp atleast once a week and leave in over night it makes your hair thicker but you wont see results overnight.

right now your hair is going through a stage where it will break off but it will surley grow back if you make some changes in your diet, use a broad teeth comb so you wont get as much breakage. once agian eat healthier and if your on birth control check with your doctor because that could be one of the reasons.

i hope that my suggestions are some help to you!

• I'm assuming that your hair is relaxed... So, if it is, you should try stretching. Stretching is basically going longer periods of time without getting a relaxer.

You should also figure out what it is that is making your hair thin. Do you get braids often? If so, when they braid your hair, do they braid it too tightly? Do you get perms too often? Do you apply too much heat to your hair? Flat iron often? Do you use a comb that pulls out too much of your hair? Does your brush pull out too much of your hair?

When you figure out what it is that is causing your hair to become thin, you should stop. Your hair may also need moisture and some protein to help it become stronger. So, when you wash your hair, use a moisturizing shampoo and a deep condirioner. You should also deep condition weekly with something like Organic Root Stimulator's mayo because it has plenty of protein.

Let your hair air dry... Stop using so much heat. Also, apply castor oil to your scalp. It'll REALLY thicken your hair up.

• il y a 1 décennie

Use a thickening shampoo and also products with a volumizing effect to create thickness.

• Que pensez-vous des réponses ? Vous pouvez vous connecter afin de voter pour la réponse.
  • il y a 1 décennie

Nexxus Root Extending spray

it's GREAT!

I have thin hair too, the bottle is a bit expensive, but worth it. It's a voluming spray.

• il y a 1 décennie

use volume shampoo or any product

or buy mousse and wet your hair a little and put mousse on your hair by pulling your tips of your hair up trying to make it curly but it's going to help alot to make your hair thick and stuff

• Anonyme
    il y a 1 décennie

Wash it with volumizing shampoo and brush with olive oil.

Flat iron it even if straight and use a volumizing mousse to lock it, and see if it works. It works for me and my peeps!

• il y a 1 décennie

go to a salon and buy thickening shampoo and conditioner. if you get it from the store you will not see results. also you voluming products as well

• Anonyme
    il y a 1 décennie

try going to sallys beauty salon and tell them about your problem they might be able to help you or even go to the cosmetologist that does your hair and he/she might be able to guide you toward something

• Anonyme
    il y a 1 décennie

do u straighten it? tht myt b causing it 2 b so thin.........

Vous avez d’autres questions ? Pour obtenir des réponses, posez vos questions dès maintenant.