chy is just a kid a posé la question dans Societé et cultureLangues · il y a 1 décennie

I am Indonesian... and really want to parles francais.. how is the best way to study Francaise??

Mise à jour:

merci beaucop for the answers..... but, i've told you. I'm sorry I dont really understand you guys answered in French... ^_^ *

12 réponses

Évaluation
  • il y a 1 décennie
    Réponse favorite

Find someone who would be kind enough to teach some basic elements of the french language,and talk/chat with french speaking people.

Semoga berhasil!

Good luck.;)

• Commenter avatarConnectez-vous pour commenter des réponses
  • il y a 1 décennie

Venir en France...

• il y a 1 décennie

Hello,

Try www.francaisfacile.com, or www.friendsabroad.com, or www.polyglot-learn-language.com.

Good luck.

• walli
    Lv 5
    il y a 1 décennie

The best way is to move your ass (lol!)... don't rely on people cause the answer won't fall down from the sky!

Le meilleur moyen est de se bouger les fesses (mdr) et de ne compter sur personne pcq la solution ne va pas te tomber du ciel!

• Que pensez-vous des réponses ? Vous pouvez vous connecter afin de voter pour la réponse.
  • il y a 1 décennie

u should learn it by going to a special school cuz u cnt learn it only by websites and books

also u after u go to this school u can enter to chat where they talk french its usefull

• il y a 1 décennie

Hello!

perhaps talking with a correspondant who speaks english too?

http://www.friendsabroad.com/

http://www.mylanguageexchange.com/

buy a method which will teach you the first french's words.

• il y a 1 décennie

Its to come in France to learn it I suppose?

Apa Kapar?

• il y a 1 décennie

you can find websites free to learn french. seek on google. it will be easier if you subscribe too on penpal free website to send emails with french people. french penpal will help you to learn grammar, vocabulary, etc...

• il y a 1 décennie

C'est vrai que venir en France serait la meilleur solution, pour toi, pour apprendre le Français. Mais si tu n'en as pas la possibilité, il existe des méthodes complètes vendues en magasin ainsi que des cours sur internet, il te suffit de taper : apprendre le Français et un large choix de méthodes s'ouvrira devant toi.

• il y a 1 décennie

d'accord avec Mathieu, ou write to me.

• il y a 1 décennie

First have a good book, i dont know what method you can use, in a bookshop, there are some methods..

May be some links with google will help you

Vous avez d’autres questions ? Pour obtenir des réponses, posez vos questions dès maintenant.