RY14 a posé la question dans Beauty & StyleHair · il y a 1 décennie

Thin hair??

I have really thin hair which is naturally blonde and it is long. I want it to be thicker - has anyone got any ideas such as products or tips? I use thickening shampoo and it doesnt work!!!

15 réponses

Pertinence
  • il y a 1 décennie
    Meilleure réponse

try a conditioner....

• Connectez-vous pour commenter des réponses
  • il y a 1 décennie

There are hair thickening products. They just give your hair body. Keep you hair in a short style because long hair will make it look thinner owing to the weight bringing it down.

Avon do a lot of products for this problem which I have found to be excellent.

Put mousse at the roots when you style it to give it height and strength.

Buy good shampoo specially made for thin or permed hair.

Source(s) : Mu own experience.
  • il y a 1 décennie

Always remember that no shampoo will ever increase the thickness or length of your hair. Shampoos only clean your hair and keep them healthy. Conditioners condition your hair and try to retain the moisture which is lost due to heat and other exposures.

I feel you should go for hot oil treatment once a fortnight. This will surely help. Also include green vegetables, fish and fruits in your diet for the internal conditioning. Always use a good shampoo and conditioner. Try something like Garnier Fructis or herbal essence...

• Anonyme
    il y a 1 décennie

well, you dont have be extremly scared or worried...

you can use the following instructions:

1. you don’t have to shampoo your hair daily as shampooing it daily gets your hair dry...you can rinse it with conditioner...

2. use leave-in conditioner daily

3. use deeply week conditioner and leave it on your hair for few hours, and then wash it thoroughly and apply the leave-in conditioner...

4. try to choose a shampoo that is rich with vitamins and suits your hair type...if you have any doubts, you can ask the assistance in the store, or you can ask your hairstylist for more info...

5. you can also try a "wavy cream "as it helps very much in thicken the hair...but most of the experts warn the users from such an attempt coz you need to be extra careful and patient in washing your thick hair in the sooner future...

good luck

http://beauty4lifeishope.blogspot.com

• Que pensez-vous des réponses ? Vous pouvez vous connecter afin de voter pour la réponse.
  • wire
    Lv 4
    il y a 3 ans

i think of each and every physique will say thick hair on their head and no hair everywhere else. for sure some adult men are bald or thinning as are some females. i think of the final individual is a lot greater significant.

• 3sa
    Lv 7
    il y a 1 décennie

layers will be about all that will thicken hair. if its been real long for a long time, hair will thin out. a short cut and then letting it grow back out can help

• il y a 1 décennie

why not try wash and go its really good its a 3 in one shampoo with conditioner and it leaves your hair lovely and flowing and after 1 week you can really tell that your hair is stronger and thicker!!!!

• Anonyme
    il y a 1 décennie

I think the longer you have your hair, the thinner it will appear. Why not have it cut in to a fashionable layered bob, it will make your hair appear thicker.

Source(s) : Similar problem
  • il y a 1 décennie

Try using Tigi Bedheads products--Superstar and Cocky..Put a little in your hair after washing and blow dry

Goodluck

Source(s) : Been there, done that, got the tshirt :)
  • il y a 1 décennie

get layers put in:)

maybe try some fake extensions that you can clip in underneath they may make your hair look more full in volume.

or when you dry it, put your head upside down and dry it with a hairdryer, this gives it good volume x

• Anonyme
    il y a 1 décennie

Try shaving your head and see if that makes the problem go away. Demi Moore did it and I've still got the hots for her.

Vous avez d’autres questions ? Pour obtenir des réponses, posez vos questions dès maintenant.