Getting hair thinned?

so i have been thinking of gettin gmy hair thinned, and have heard mixed reaction about it. I have really think frizzy hair that is about mid-back length. I have heard that layering it is betther than "thinning" it, but i am not entirely sure that i like the way layered hari appears. ALso i have heard... afficher plus so i have been thinking of gettin gmy hair thinned, and have heard mixed reaction about it. I have really think frizzy hair that is about mid-back length. I have heard that layering it is betther than "thinning" it, but i am not entirely sure that i like the way layered hari appears. ALso i have heard that because my hair is longand thinck t uts down on the firzz. the whole idea of getting it thinned is to get rid of frizz, so what options are there out there? any opinions or techniques? thanks!
Mettre à jour: I straighten it often, although it is so think it takes over a hour to do, and i have to get up at wiout taking the time to straighten it. I was thinking that thinning it would make it easier to handle?
10 réponses 10