mliz55
Lv 6
mliz55 a posé la question dans Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · il y a 1 décennie

Apple Pie, tart or sweet? which do you prefer?

I used a mix of apples, and liked the tart best, my sister preferred the sweeter delicious apples. I am just curious which you prefer.

12 réponses

Pertinence
  • Anonyme
    il y a 1 décennie
    Réponse favorite

A blend of both, with a piece of cheddar cheese on the side, along with a cup of black coffee.

Use the green apples. They make the best pies. :)

Source(s) : experienced pie eater
  • il y a 1 décennie

Macintosh Apples make the best apple pies, they are sweet and tart. They are juicy. I don't like the Granny Green Smiths because they aren't as juicy and the pie turns out rather dry as does the filling in it.

• Iris R
    Lv 5
    il y a 1 décennie

A blend not to sweet not to tart. I mix several kind of apples for my filling.

• il y a 1 décennie

I like the big sweet apple, also green organic... I would go with sweet, just so that you don't have to use as much sugar.

• Que pensez-vous des réponses ? Vous pouvez vous connecter afin de voter pour la réponse.
  • il y a 1 décennie

tart...traditional apple pies are made with granny smith green apples...but i do like the tart best.

• il y a 1 décennie

I like to make this apple sour cream pie.

The recipe calls for 2 cups of sugar :D

Its very good ....

• ?
    Lv 7
    il y a 1 décennie

Dutch apple crunchy and hot fresh, with ice cream.

• il y a 1 décennie

I like a mixture, but the crust is the best part.

• il y a 1 décennie

apple pie!

• Anonyme
    il y a 1 décennie

tart

Vous avez d’autres questions ? Pour obtenir des réponses, posez vos questions dès maintenant.