bpdey a posé la question dans HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · il y a 1 décennie

What is the reason behind pain in right knee at the age of 45 yrs.? Pain killer medicine and hot compression?

on knee even using gel of pain killer by applying for 7 days would no result.

7 réponses

Pertinence
  • il y a 1 décennie
    Meilleure réponse

you may have arthritis or loose calcium under knee cap

see a Dr

• Anonyme
    il y a 1 décennie

Have the same problem. Did not go away after a month. X-rays did not show anything. Scheduled to see an Ortho guy next week. All of the pills, gels and compresses only diminish the pain. A doctor may offer a whole remedy.

• il y a 1 décennie

Cold. Not hot. Does it click when you flex your knee. If so you may have a torn meniscus which may need a tiny surgery to correct. Hubby had one, now he's getting a new knee cuz he started bleeding in there. Is yours swollen? If the ice doesn't bring that down you may need some fluid removed.

• REALLY
    Lv 5
    il y a 1 décennie

i hope it's not a blood clot. you would be smart to have it checked out. could be arthritis, sports injury (pull/strain), obesity, infected follicle. i could go on ......have it checked out. look at it in the mirror. add in your comments if the site is red...what color is it. any swelling? is the area warm, cold, hot to touch? do you smoke?

• Que pensez-vous des réponses ? Vous pouvez vous connecter afin de voter pour la réponse.
  • il y a 1 décennie

could be due to arthritis. Consult a doctor and check your uric acid levels.

• il y a 1 décennie

misalignment of the joint or possible miniscus. go see your chiro. I have had many patients with same prob

• il y a 1 décennie

Check your BP.

• Cutie
    Lv 4
    il y a 1 décennie

i think you might have arthiritis if pain doesnt stop for months.

Vous avez d’autres questions ? Pour obtenir des réponses, posez vos questions dès maintenant.